Green Tea Eye Brightener
Skin Concerns: Eye Aging, Puffiness, Fine Lines, Hydration
Skin Type: All
Plant-based stem cells and matcha powder work together to promote cell regeneration and bring life to the skin around your eye. As you age the delicate skin around your eyes becomes more fragile - antioxidants work to provide anti-inflammatory benefits and refresh the skin around your eye. Made with key ingredients like Aloe, Rosehip Oil, Matcha Powder and Turmeric Root.
- Aloe moisturizes and is a natural anti-inflammatory
- Rosehip Oil reduces signs of aging and moisturizes
- Matcha Powder is a natural anti-bacterial and helps reduce inflammation
- Turmeric is a power antioxidant to help fight signs of aging and skin damage
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free and cruelty-free
SUR Skincare is labeled with numbers to help you with your skincare layering. Use the Eye Brightener when you apply a serum, after washing your face and before moisturizing. Apply a small amount to the skin around your eye, massage until fully absorbed.